Many experts doubt its effectiveness in medicine but what is certain is that without really knowing why sometimes enter a room and noticed a sense of peace and calm, as if that place well-being transmitted to us. On the contrary, there are places where we feel uncomfortable entering, insecure and vulnerable.
One of the reasons for these positive feelings can be caused just by a harmonious combination of colors that make up that space. Certain colors like red, orange or yellow. The blue helps extraversion, while red lets introversion. Certain colors like red and orange make up the temperature of a room is called warm colors. Others on the contrary such as blue, indigo and gray are cool colors.
- Red: stimulates the mind.
- Orange: Color-fatigue. It promotes good body and mind, increases optimism.
- Yellow stimulates the intellect. Fatigue mental anti melancholy.
- Lemon: stimulates concentration.
- Green: Color sedative, and strengthens the eye rests. Tempera sexual arousal. Relieves insomnia. Calms nervousness and anger. Change ideas.
- Blue: Refreshing. Combat selfishness. Effect of peace and tranquility. The blue "open" mind.
- Violet: Reduces anxiety, phobias and fear. Eliminates the rage and violence.
- Purple: Color hypnotic.