Here are some tips workspace design ideas at home :
- Ceiling: Enjoy with greatest temperature for the study of natural insulation such as wood fiber or cork.
- Matt Wood: Make sure that the surface is not shiny, so they do not show light. The ideal is to treat the desktop with a matt varnish.
- Desktop: Depending on your height, plan to 70 or 75 cm above the ground. Make sure leg 60 cm.
- Windows: Two windows on both sides of the room, will give you enough light to work comfortably without squinting.
- For 2: When the table shared, allocated 120 cm so that each person can work comfortably.
- Chair: Choose it armrests and straight-backed and tall, well pick up your back and avoid bad posture.
- Lamps: Best if you use a blue light, which helps to rest the eye. A place to put the lamp is left on the table and otherwise to make us able to avoid shadow derecho.Así ourselves as we write.
Precisely because it is a work area, you have to feel comfortable in it, because (fortunately or unfortunately) you'll spend many hours, so it opts for a contemporary decor, relying on contrasts between black and white, without forget the gray, color king of the season. Put some color by choosing a style or a nice box of red glass vase, motivate and urge you every time you see it. source : decorationideas.info