A functional kitchen needs a comfortable place to work and store food. The first thing you think is its location and function of the space you have available, choose the option that suits you. Here I give you all the options in furniture pantry, grouped into two categories (High and Low).
A) kitchen cupboards:
- Modules high vertical opening: The hydraulic system of the upper modules, keeps the doors open, avoiding the risk of strokes.
- When you want to integrate small appliances in the cabinets, is that they have outlets. Its closure shutter reduces the opening space.
- Column : Front opening fitted with chrome-plated steel wire baskets, which lets you view and access the content easily. They are available in various heights and fronts in all colors.
- Door compartment : with a practical system that uses even more the ability of this wine rack furniture and equipped with support trays inside.
B) kitchen cupboards:
- Base cabinet with sliding doors, offers a large storage capacity, thanks to the area of the shaded window trim that keep hidden content.
- Corner : a cabinet like this, the corners are no longer a wasted space. Especially recommended for kitchens few meters.
- Wicker baskets : They are the best option to keep fruits and vegetables, to allow proper ventilation of these foods.
- With integrated containers: Boxes where everything takes its right place. The top drawer for those covered, the middle to store spices and one for cans, pasta, rice.
All these options combined with small details, such as good lighting and placement of articles will provide access. source : decorationideas.info